The Growing Taylor Family

Monday, May 28, 2007

The mommies!
These girls are the reason I've stayed sane though the last 3 years!
For those of you back in Alberta that have heard me talk about these ladies (and their kids!), I'll finally put a face to a name for you!
L to R: Tobi Walker (mom to Jacob and Isaiah)
Me! (you know who my kids are...)
Jen Adamson ( mom to Julia, and twin boys Elijah and Alexander)
Lara Kuchta (mom to Aidan and Kyron-sorry lara if I didn't spell it right!)
Erin Goward (mom to Simeon, Judah, Olivia, and ???)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tobi said...

Love the girls in this picture!! Such a great support and group of down to earth people! I have to say as a minor side note, not the best shot of moi. :)

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home